Monday, 10 October 2016
PPT-AMB Selfie Street Sector 92 Gurgaon: amb selfie sector-92 gurgaon, amb sector-92 gurgaon, amb group, amb group gurgaon,commercial project in gurgaon,amb projects in gurgaon,amb selfie street sector 92 gurgaon
Sunday, 9 October 2016
AIPL Joy Street, Sector 66, Gurgaon
Advance India Projects Limited (AIPL) comes up with Aipl Joy Street - the Food and Entertainment Destination at Sector 66, golf course extension road, Gurgaon. Right to invest as all says "FIRST RATE ALWAYS APPRECIATE"
About Joy StreetA mixed-use commercial development spread over 4 acres.
• Ground and First floors have a high street retail character with approx. 230 retail outlets.
• The retail outlets shall be set around themed piazzas and courtyards. These piazzas and courtyards
shall reflect a lively and carnival like ambience and have been designed as magnets to attract
footfalls of shoppers and recreation seekers.
• Second Floor is dedicated for F&B - restaurants with spacious attached terraces, a world class
multi-cuisine food-court, café spaces and an indoor fun zone.
• The GF, FF and SF levels are interconnected through 4 sets of escalators that are strategically located
within the piazzas and courtyards. Additional connectivity is through lifts and staircases.
• In order to add comfort to the joyous ambience of the piazzas and courtyards on the GF and FF, and
terraces on the SF, the micro environmental control features such as shading devices and misting shall
• Third floor shall have a 6-screen multiplex with 1200 seats.
• Fifth to Eleventh Floor shall have ‘Managed Serviced Apartments’ & ‘Furnished Office Suites’
Salient Features• Grand Frontage: The key element for a successful shopping complex is always the frontage on the
main road. AIPL Joy Street shall boast of a grand frontage of 450 feet on the main 84 mt wide sector
road dividing the premium sectors 66 and 67 in the Golf Course Extension Road micro market.
• Three side open Plot: Apart from the grand frontage on the 84 mt wide sector road, the site has
frontage on two 24 m wide sector roads as well which will result in good visibility and easy access to
the residents of the adjoining developments.
• Shop Height:-
The GF shops shall have a grand height of 6 mts. (19’ 8”) which apart from enhancing the internal and
external aesthetic appeal, shall also increase the space planning utility for the retailers.
The FF shops shall have a height of 5 mts. (16’ 5”).
(The standard height in most retail development is a mere 3.5 - 4 mts.).
Parking: Three levels basement + surface car parking.
Advance India Projects Limited (AIPL), has a multi-dimensional portfolio ranging from residential to commercial and retail segments.
Headquartered in New Delhi with six regional offices in three states across the country, AIPL continues to transform the appearance and quality texture of India with innovative commercial landmarks, unprecedented retail developments and exclusive and premium residential communities.
AIPL is immeasurably succeeded in developing, managing & pioneering commercial spaces by over 70 multi-national companies & Indian corporates housed in 35 of AIPL’s commercial projects in Delhi, NCR.